Join MotherG's award-winning team of passionate and driven professionals. Our high energy environment is the perfect fit whether you're tech savvy, analytical, creative, or a people person. We work together to truly make a difference.
We have the following position currently open for immediate consideration:Service Desk Engineer- All Levels
MotherG is an award-winning, growing MSP with a reputation for happy clients. We have built a highly engaging culture delivered by an experienced team of technologists.
Are you a talented engineer looking for a place to work where you aren't silo'ed in? Would you like to work for a company that is forward thinking, uses the latest and greatest technologies, collaborative, and harbors a great supportive and team environment? MotherG is hiring Service Desk Engineers at all levels for a rewarding and challenging opportunity. MotherG is a growing company looking for amazing people who wish to be an important part of creating something great. We believe in teamwork and want team players. The position will allow you utilize your technical expertise and outstanding customer service while being part of a highly skilled team. You will be an instrumental part of the team and will be the first to become aware of client issues that are unplanned and oftentimes business critical.
- Remotely support customer's workstation, server & network infrastructure environments (phone, email)
- Onsite support on an as-needed basis
- Troubleshoot & resolve basic and complex issues related to all aspects of IT
- Build and deploy end user desktops and laptops
- Document all service details within ticket
- Keep accurate track of time for service tickets on a daily basis
- Identify situations that require escalation
- Participate in regularly scheduled team huddles
- Maintain education and knowledge to align with support needs
- Average 10-12 closed tickets per day.
- Member of On-Call rotation as scheduled and required to support our clients
- Diagnose & Resolve issues with workstations, servers and network infrastructure
- Experience with major hardware vendors – Dell, HP, etc
- Updated knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems – desktop and server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Exchange, SQL, etc.)
- Basic networking troubleshooting (DNS, switches, firewalls, VPN, etc.) is desired
- Advanced troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent writing & documentation skills
- Excellent customer service and communication required
- Current education/experience/certifications reflecting your competency in your chosen field
- Previous work experience in similar capacity highly desired
Interested? What We Need From You:
- Start Date Availability
- How is work culture important to you?
If you are interested, please send us an email.
Fixing computer problems is “entrance to the game”. More commonly referred to as the Help Desk or IT support team, every support organization must be available to answer user questions and fix problems.
MotherG takes this to a higher level. Not only do we develop core best practices to solve problems more quickly, we address root cause to find the underlying problems that can prevent the problems from occurring again.
We embrace the fact that excellent problem solving must also be blended with excellent people skills. This group is most commonly working with end users, either in person or over the phone.
How we approach the client greatly impacts how well we solve the problem, and how the client feels after working with us.
We are always available for our clients – 24x7, every day of the year. Our goal is to answer our phone on the second ring, and immediately begin solving your problems. We take IT support seriously.
Don't See Your Position?
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented and team-oriented individuals.
Come be a part of a true team that loves what they do.